3.24.2009

Canon Beach Tradition


Haystack Rock, Canon Beach

Every spring break, we take a day trip to Canon Beach. This year was no exception. Mom, Tim and I headed to the north coast, despite the rainy weather. We moseyed through the stores downtown- with a specific stop at the candy store for Tim's yearly taffy fix. Eating lunch at Mo's was a must and of course I savored every bite of my clam chowder. We unitentionally took the long route home, stopping in Manzanita- a small coastal town where my great grandparents lived years ago. We drove down Hwy 101 and admired the grey beauty of a rainy Oregon coast. It was one of those days that was just plain ol' good- a tradition worth keeping!

Mom, Tim, and I

In Mo's, obviously having good hoot about something...

Tim getting fresh taffy!

The best deli on the Oregon Coast...in my humble opinion.

1 comment:

Jenn B said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! Keep 'em coming....something for me to veg out to on crazy work days.....

:)

I heart you.